|See your approved rate
and how much you could
save in minutes.
|Upon approval, we'll send
you a Blank Check® to use
at your local dealership.
|With your Blank Check®, find
your perfect vehicle. Your loan isn't
activated until you sign
How it works
Our great rates aren't the only thing you'll like about financing your next car with Capital One Auto Finance. Our loan process couldn't be simpler or faster.
- Apply now—Get a response in minutes. And there's no application fee. None. Within minutes, you'll know your maximum loan amount and your interest rate.
- Once you're approved—We'll send you a Blank Check® by mail. If you need it right away, we can Fed Ex it to you next day.
- Head to the dealer—With your Blank Check in hand, you can shop for the perfect vehicle, knowing you can negotiate like a cash buyer.
- Take your time—There's no pressure. Your loan isn't activated until you sign the check, and you have up to 45 days to find your car.
- Sign the check—Fill in the amount and make your check payable to a select franchise dealer. Don't worry—there are lots of them. Find a Capital One Auto Dealer.
For more information, please Review our new car loan FAQ.
Ready to apply for a new auto loan?
Use our car finance calculators to help guide you through your auto buying and auto finance decisions. Click on one of the calculator links below to get started.
- Which is better: a new or used vehicle?
- How much should depreciation cost me?
- Should I lease or purchase a vehicle?
- Should I finance or pay cash for a vehicle?
- Which vehicle loan is better?
- What term of vehicle loan should I choose?
- Should I use a home equity loan instead of an auto loan?
- Which is better: a rebate or special dealer financing?
- How long should I keep a vehicle?
- What vehicle can I afford?