- Corporate Information
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Corporate Citizenship
- Doing Business with Capital One
- Investor Relations
Richmond Metropolitan Business League's 2009 Distinguished Service Award
We were recognized for community service efforts to support the small and minority business community in Central Virginia.
American Jewish Committee’s 2008 Civic Achievement Award
Capital One Chief Financial Officer Gary Perlin received award for his extraordinary leadership in both professional and civic pursuits.
Commonwealth Catholic Charities 2008 Business Awards
We were honored with the Commonwealth Catholic Charities Ukrop’s Community Service Award for volunteer efforts to improve the lives of people in Richmond and Central Virginia community.
Junior Achievement of North Louisiana’s 2008 Outstanding Business for Volunteers
We received this honor for our collaboration with Junior Achievement to help drive financial literacy among children through the Junior Achievement/Capital One Finance Park program.
The U.S. Department of Labor 2008 Award for Contributions to Create a Youth Supply Pipeline
We received this award for our partnership with Year Up.
Greater Richmond Early Childhood Development Coalition's 2007 Early Childhood Champion Award
We received this award for our efforts to improve early childhood education.
The 2007 Greater Washington Business Philanthropy Summit Capacity Building Award
We received this award for our efforts to help local nonprofits increase their operating capacity.
Corporate Volunteer of the Year Award 2007
We received this award from Junior Achievement of the National Capital Area for service to their organization.
U.S. Chamber's 2006 Corporate Citizenship Award
Capital One and Junior Achievement jointly honored with the Chamber’s Corporate Citizenship Partnership award for finding new ways to teach money management skills to more than 7 million school-aged youth from low- to moderate-income families.
American Red Cross 2006 Pennington Award
We received the Pennington Award from the Louisiana Capital Area Chapter, American Red Cross, for sustained meritorious financial support of the humanitarian services.
Capital One has received recognition for our efforts to create a best-in-class diversity organization.
- Named to Working Mother magazine's 100 Best Companies list
- Received Conceive magazine’s 50 Best Workplaces for Prospective Parents 2009
- Ranked #76 on the 2008 Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption 100 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces List
- Received 2008 Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
- Ranked #5 on Diversity Edge magazine’s list for the Best Companies for Diverse Graduates
- Ranked #46 on the 2008 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Companies for Diversity list
- Women 3.0 Magazine named Capital One to its 2007 Top 100 Companies for Women
- Named among the "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality" by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation